Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Funny and great!!

Seriously the wait was worth, funny and awesome collabs as always, great animation and voice acting and course hiliarious parts about our favorite blue hedgehog and his friends. And I appreciated the effort and work of the animators.

Keep it up this awesome and funny projects.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Amazing and deep!!!

Great animation and story the Bear search for love great grafics and artwork and really is creepy to found out that all was a dream , but it really put me nervous that is an animation and story, keep it up deep works like this..

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Hilarious and true!!

So true what you say on this flash too many friends for Sonic and stuff and finally once again will be alone in Sonic 4, great and hilarious work keep it up funny things like this. "Sonic The Hedgehog 4 friends not included" LOL

Red Hedgehog VI: Part 2 Red Hedgehog VI: Part 2

Great!!!

I really liked the animation and it was very funny at the same time well done Doc!!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Great!!!!

The ice part was totally awesome and hilarious "Oh shit I forgot the ice" LOL

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome work!!!

No doubt the madness series is awesome I cant wait the next part Sanford and Deimos are really awesome and Hank's new look is amazing another great movie from Krinkels!!!

Stenchu Stealth Shinobi 2 Stenchu Stealth Shinobi 2

Great, nice and awesome

Great animation I really liked it very nicely done congrants man I salute you I love the series too

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thankyou very much :)

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Very funny

I like the series this episode is the best ever "Not anymore bitch" just awesome!!

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Lmao very funny!!

Nice parody about Call of Duty series I liked the game but this is fun as hell well done man make more!!!

MoozipanCheese responds:

No more, no more!

Madness Desintegration 2 Madness Desintegration 2

Awesome collab!!!

Fantastic dude!!!! Great animations the greatest Madness collab ever!!!!Make more!!!