Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Funny and great!!

Seriously the wait was worth, funny and awesome collabs as always, great animation and voice acting and course hiliarious parts about our favorite blue hedgehog and his friends. And I appreciated the effort and work of the animators.

Keep it up this awesome and funny projects.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Amazing and deep!!!

Great animation and story the Bear search for love great grafics and artwork and really is creepy to found out that all was a dream , but it really put me nervous that is an animation and story, keep it up deep works like this..

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Hilarious and true!!

So true what you say on this flash too many friends for Sonic and stuff and finally once again will be alone in Sonic 4, great and hilarious work keep it up funny things like this. "Sonic The Hedgehog 4 friends not included" LOL

Tiny Airships Tiny Airships

Excellent retro shooter!! Combines the simplicity, fun and awesomeness of the old side-scrollers shooters the levels are very well made I liked how some of the enemies came from the background where is also in war during the game, the survival mode makes the game greatly replayable and the weapons are well balanced I liked the bosses they not so hard but their shooting patterns are challenging especially of the last one and the music is very nice although the game is short is very fun and yes it is at least for me nostalgic indeed pixel games FTW!!

Jetpac: The Remake Jetpac: The Remake

Excellent and nostalgic game!!!

Playing this totally reminds of how much I played it in DK64, very fun, addictive and a great classic, I really appreciated the effort you put to bring back this old school classic, with cool and new stuff, a great revival of a old game indeed it resembles the original.

Retro-style FTW!!!

LilDwarf responds:

Lol I always get remineded of DK64 myself :') Thanks for thekind review

Goin Up Goin Up

Uber-Awesome!!!

Very awesome game no doubt, tons of explosions, tons of creatures to smash and kill, excellent graphics, highly addictive, although the gameplay is similar to the Toss Turtle game, is hella of fun. I spent two hours grinding to get a lot skulls, I liked the skins it adds more variety to game, the only minor problem in this game is the annoying spikes that grant you an instant death but overall this game is just pure fun and awesomeness, keep making this type of games. Fun, awesome and epic! For me Goin up one the best in flash games on NG!

Northpoint Fantasy Northpoint Fantasy

A really good music I must say, very nice composition made in such short time but good, very relaxing and yes indeed has romantic touch in it the title does fit the music, good work, relaxing neverending fantasy, keep up this effort in future projects.